Sunday, November 8, 2015

And some more craftiness

So, in between teaching baby to roll over and hearing him laugh and coo and play with his toys, I've been crafting(still). I'm pretty impressed with myself in all things craft I can actually do... So here are a few more things...


 These cute onesies.... I got my inspiration from a mug my sister nephew made me with the dots. I also got to play with my free motion on my sewing machine on the last one, it was fun, but I need a whole lot of practice. The Nevada and Minnesota ones were for friends that just had babies(MN was for a girl...).



 I've been super into making jewelry/necklaces. I'm contemplating starting up an Etsy shop...?? Follow me on Instagram @mollystrout and you can see more photos of my handmade necklaces. #DerusPopupBoutique to see even MORE!
 Oliver is into this awesome thing of, not only spitting out, but shooting out his "sucker". I have finally decided to attach that thing to him. This photo shows how far he shot it out of his mouth. Luckily, I have it attached now ;)
(this photo also shows him on his tummy... the FIRST time he was not upset I put him that way, and the first time he is actually using his arms! (plus he rolled over this day, too) One proud momma here!!!)
Now. This is a baby "bandana"/bib. I only have it on because it was a last minute(literally) gift that I whipped up because Oliver was sleeping when I was supposed to be over there giving said gift to the new baby(along with the Nevada onesie)!

Personally, I am loving everything I've been making.... I have decided to keep the 2 "Lake Tahoe" shirts for Oliver, and I'm planning on making more of these bibs(he is a MAJOR drooler)! Not to mention, the more people buy those necklaces, the more I make!
I'm off to eat my Pizza Monkey cupcakes(I'll post about it later) and watch some of my DVR. Good night, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment