Friday, October 23, 2015

Time for a little food

So, I originally started this to post about food and baby. I haven't done any food posts yet! I've done a few fun things in the kitchen but have failed to take pictures :( but, on to the ones I DID take pictures of! 
Quinoa stuffed acorn squash. Added some maple sugar, cinnamon and butter, so good!
Taco cupcakes! Meat, beans, cheese, all stuffed in a wonton wrapper placed in a cupcake pan! Pretty good!
Fried rice and cream cheese wontons. Okay. Since I made the taco cupcakes, I had a ton of wonton wrappers left over so I decided to make (baked) cream cheese wontons with them (I made 16- which I ate all of in one night-eek!) but still have more! Maybe I'll make another batch for tonight's left overs... Fried rice! P.S. Both delicious. 

Another things I've made... Chicken tetrazzini- so good! Hubby and I had it left over for the whole week though... It made so much and we could only eat a little bit for each meal....   Naughty of me, but I needed a chocolate fix, so I made homemade brownies. I think it took me 4 days to polish that pan off! Oops! 
Let's see, this mommy brain is not working! I guess I'll have to be done with my past cooking and start thinking of other meals to plan! And remember to take pictures! 
Here's a picture of my lovey, peacefully sleeping on momma...(ignore the mommy milk cleavage, ugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment